A couple of weeks ago, I was interviewed by Charles Chen, a chef, author, and TV host who’s always busy creating inspirational stuff. I really enjoy sitting down with like-minded people who want to pump up the volume of love on the planet, and Charles is one of those people.
Stuff we spoke about
- How I never intended to be a life coach or advocate for gays
- How I found my calling & how you can find yours
- Why I told my mom I was gay at 12 years old
- My dad’s response to my coming out
- How to deal with bullying
- How to discover your calling
- Why some of your dreams may not be coming true
Some Tweetable quotes
Here’s a video I recorded on chasing dreams that don’t belong to us.
Here’s a blog post on how to discover your life purpose.